
|
Monday, March 29, 2004 today my table was in a messs cos everyone jsut dumped their geog asses on my desk cos i just had to be reg no 1 reg no. 1 = GEOG REP on my little desk were: pencil box, water bottle, stationery,jacket, pillow, notebook, tons and tons of paper oh yes and bubblegum. mrs leuar gave us bubblegum fr the states today! and yes. saturday i was elated. let me tell you now. I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT I HIT TO OUTFIELD TO OUTFIELD TO OUTFIELD TO OUTFIELD TO OUTFIELD TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE TWICE -oops dad just found out i have a blog- AAH! so yes i know cheap thrill zai ppl like fadz hit homeruns every other day zai-er ppl like *ahem* *ahem* hit two homeruns everyday. yess! and also haha i attempted a winfred-like catch that day too rmbr the catch he made with his back to the ball well i nearly did sth liddat oso ;) later asked coach he said i run too slow if not i would have time to turn arnd and catch it well it hit my glove but reflected off then on sun went to tm after church to watch gospel of john but tickets were sold out so me n my family ate country manna oh before that i couldn't call out, neither cld i sms with my blinking phone. so pissifying right? rarrgh i want a new phone so dad upgraded his using kors upgrade then at the shop found out dad's couldn't upgrade sth like havent use for 18 mths yet then kor was very disappointed cos he wanted his ugly camera phone i said instead of getting me a new hp why not i sign up for a new line then he gets his new phone? see i am so self sacrificing ok !! well partly cos he started rambling abt him and his army and it goes like this: oi i 4 months come out one time and you dont get me my phone arh! i dont't want to wait ok! if i wait i will wait for 3 years leh! so okokok kor you win you win ok? then classic. his phone didnt have the colour he wanted. -_- anyway i think this elearning i did myself proud cos on sunday i only had 2 maths asses, i geog reflection and the ss sbq to mark i finished it all by 11.30 and later read bible for abit cos i wasnt sleepy then when i was sleepy went to bed but didnt sleep until 1.45 am liddat sighh YES I AM ON WARCRAFT HIGH! just spent an hour playing warcraft ooohyeah i love night elf hate undead angela posted this at 18:14 [comment] *** |
Angela Chan 18 9Dec89 raffles girls' school raffles junior college smu lkcsb gryphons softball ----------------------------- likes swimming, tennis school, human geog lessons reading food sleep ----------------------------- i don't really like studying fakos ----------------------------- Please: Lord please let me grow a better relationship with God ------------------------------ chanyha@gmail.com History 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
|